Our mission at Climate by Design International is to create significant, life-changing jobs. As a family owned company, we care for our team members individually, providing generous wages and benefits, paid time off and paid holidays from day one, and create a culture where people enjoy coming to work. We want each of our team members to achieve their full potential, both personally and professionally.
What you will be doing:
- Building and repairing Dehumidifier rotor cassettes.
- Welding the wheel into the frame.
- Assembling motors and drive chains.
- Completing electrical wiring of the wheel.
- Reading drawings for design, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Applying paint or other surface treatment to metal or other surfaces utilizing brush, roller, spray gun, or other appropriate method.
- Calculating surface area to be finished and coverage expectations. Determine finish material purchase and inventory requirements based on planned consumption. Provide details regarding material needs to the Materials Control Team for procurement.
- Proficient in stainless steel welding and ability to hold critical tolerances
- Able to properly use these tools: plasma cutter, band saw, drills, gas torch, MIG welder, TIG welder, spot welder, die, air tools and grinders, tube swedger, impact wrench.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring.
- Able to read blueprints and/or shop drawings or sketches.
- Perform mathematical calculations involving multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction of dimensions represented decimally or in fractions.
- Organizational skills and documentation/record keeping abilities.
- Able to use finishing equipment such as spraying equipment, industrial forklifts and pallet jacks, pneumatic screw guns, hand held electric grinders, and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Able to use and handle solvents, paints, cleaning supplies and various other chemicals which have varying degrees of safety and health hazards.
- Must be physically able to use a respirator.
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Shop courses or equivalent experience is helpful.
- Minimum of three years work experience in welding in a team-oriented manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds.
- Two years of experience in automotive or industrial painting including experience with HVLP (high volume low pressure) systems is helpful.
- Familiarity in using standard safety equipment in the industrial paint environment.
We take care of our people
- Local Family Owned Company
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Safety shoe and glasses reimbursement
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- Overtime Available
- FREE popcorn!