Are you looking for a career in a growing, fast-paced manufacturing company? Then Climate by Design is the place for you!
As an Electrical Test Technician you will test the operation and performance of components and final products to ensure that each exceed customer expectations.
Our mission at Climate by Design International is to create significant, life-changing jobs. As a family owned company, we care for our team members individually, providing generous wages and benefits, paid time off and paid holidays from day one, and create a culture where people enjoy coming to work. We want each of our team members to achieve their full potential, both personally and professionally.
4 Day Work Week
Monday – Thursday 5:00 am - 3:30 pm
What you will be doing:
- Thoroughly test the electrical components of all CDI product lines.
- Follow the proper sequence of operations of each unit to be tested.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems that arise during testing.
- Opportunities to assist other manufacturing departments.
- Communicate with Engineers on product design.
- Develop and refine test procedures to be more accurate and timely.
- Assist field service representatives.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three years of work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience should include working with electrical wiring and diagrams.
- Experience working with HVAC equipment is desirable.
We take care of our people
- Performance and wage review after 90 days of employment
- Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement with no waiting period upon hire, then annual payments going forward
- Discretionary Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- 4 Day Work Week
- Overtime Available
- FREE Popcorn!