Are you a thinker and enjoy making strategic plans? Do you like to jump into the financial operations and help a company grow? Climate by Design is seeking a Chief Financial Officer and this could be your next career?
Our mission at Climate by Design International is to create significant, life-changing jobs. As a family owned company, we care for our team members individually, providing generous wages and benefits, paid time off and paid holidays from day one, and create a culture where people enjoy coming to work. We want each of our team members to achieve their full potential, both personally and professionally.
The CFO will oversee corporate finances; develop and execute financial strategies and goals; and develop controls, processes, standards and automation.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as Director of Information Technology.
- Develop short and long-term financial strategic goals
- Develop financial plans for strategic goals, and execute them to achieve company objectives.
- Develop financial plans and models as needed for business growth.
- Monitor key financial indicators and budgets.
- Help identify, analyze, and successfully execute business initiatives, product launches, acquisitions, and/or new service offerings.
- Oversee the annual budgeting process.
- Manage accounting and financial software tools.
- Oversee CDI’s financial transaction processing software and systems.
- Continuously improve financial processes.
- Lead in the development of ROI tools.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the compensation market and trends.
- Lead the Accounting Team in the achievement of financial plans and goals.
- Manage the work performance of direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar field is required.
- Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or similar discipline strongly desired.
- Certifications of Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is favorable.
- Coursework and seminars in management and supervision of people, and relevant courses in finance.
- Coursework and seminars to maintain currency in the finance field.
- Extensive experience in a financial leadership role in a manufacturing company with annual production of $50 million or more.
- Knowledge and experience reviewing various types of legal documents.
- Knowledge and experience performing management and fiduciary roles for a 401k and profit sharing plan
- Knowledge and experience developing compensation and bonus plans
We take care of our people
- Local Family Owned Company
- Option to carry over up to 120 PTO hours each year
- Year-end cash bonuses available
- Profit sharing and 401K contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, and so much more!
- Overtime Available
- FREE popcorn!